Learn more about current opportunities and apply below.
Full-time and Part-time Waitstaff
If you pride yourself on providing over-the-top customer service, Houndslake Country Club has opportunities for you! We are looking for full-time and part-time Waitstaff (18 years old and up) to work in a private club setting for private events, lunch and dinner service and brunch service on Sundays. Opportunities are available to grow into management positions. Houndslake Country Club provides a safe and healthy work environment. Benefits of becoming a Waitstaff team member at Houndslake include:
- Competitive pay based on experience. Experience is not necessary.
- Flexible hours. Day and night shifts are available.
- Family-friendly shifts. Private club that closes by 9 p.m. most nights.
- Banquet pay for special events. (Hourly rate plus gratuity).
- No tip pool. You keep 100% of your earnings.
- Over 21 will have the opportunity to bartend (hourly rate plus gratuity)
- Retention/referral bonus opportunity.
If you are interested, email your résumé to Steve Floyd at email@example.com or Christina Brinson at firstname.lastname@example.org. On the SUBJECT line we ask you please include: Waitstaff